Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to Baby, Baby, Baby!

When I became a new mom, I was overwhelmed by everything. Even with hubby's help, there was just too much to think about. Strollers, basinettes, feeding bottles, bottle warmers, pacifiers, cots - there was just SO much to consider. Not to mention clothes, food, and things that I needed to find on a daily basis!

I wished there was somewhere out there to make things easier. That's why I've started this blog. I'm now a more experienced mom - bubby is now two years old, and she is as beautiful and terrible as can be. It's the terrible-twos after all, and she is now acting up! But she's the sweetest and cutest thing that can be.

I hope moms will find this blog useful. I've made it easy for you to find products and baby care articles, all in the one place. Pass it on to your friends if it's helpful to you!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment